Friday, June 3, 2011

SIFF: My Tentative Schedule


U2 concert; a wedding; a meeting about my autism documentary project. Those are all things that, deservingly, cut into my SIFF-going.

Jun 3-7 (Subject to Change)

Go to http://www.siff.net/festival/index.aspx for full details and to buy tickets.
PAC: Pacific Place; EGY: Egyptian; HAR: Harvard Exit; NEP: Neptune; SIF: SIFF Cinema; ADM: Admiral;
(*) : Filmmaker guests in attendance
Bold font: Films I particularly look forward to

Fri Jun 3
1:30pm, PAC, "The Names of Love" (France) (RomCom)
7:00pm, HAR, "Weekend" (UK) (Gay) (*)
9:30pm, HAR, "Small Town Murder Songs" (Canada) (Crime) (*)

Sat Jun 4
11:00am, HAR, "Do You See Colors When You Close Your Eyes?" (USA) (Gay) (*)
1:30pm, PAC, "Amador" (Spain) (Drama)

Sun Jun 5
6:30pm, HAR, "My So-Called Enemy" (USA) (Docu) (*)

Mon Jun 6
4:15pm , EGY, "Circumstance" (Iran) (Romance/Gay) (*)
6:30pm, ADM, "Every Song Is About Me" (Spain) (RomCom) (*)
9:00pm, HAR, "Tilt" (Bulgaria) (RomCom)

Tue Jun 7
4:30pm, NEP, "The Off Hours" (USA) (RomDram) (*)
7:00pm, HAR, "Bobby Fischer Against the World" (USA) (Docu) (*)
9:30pm, HAR, "If I Want To Whistle, I Whistle" (Romania) (Drama)

No comments:

Post a Comment